An electric guitar has an inbuilt pickup or pickups which convert strings vibration into electrical signals for amplification. When the guitar player strums, plucks (used to sense the vibration), fingerpicks or taps the strings, the vibration then occur. Click here for มังกรทองmore information about this electirc guitar player pack from Epiphone.
1. Epiphone Les Paul Special II Plus Limited Edition Electric Guitar.
Special II plus electric guitar has been in the market for over 20 years and has evidently made the needs of countless musicians with its combination of Les Paul features, great tone and affordability. It is made with a flamed maple top, mahogany body, bolt-on mahogany neck, smooth 22-fret rosewood fingerboard and is every bit as handsome as its uptown cousins. Main features include
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Chrome hardware
- Lock tone tone-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece
- Mahogany body
- Framed maple top
- Bolt-on neck mahogany neck with slim taper profile
2. Epiphone Limited Edition ES-335 Pro Electric Guitar.
This is the first in the ES series; furthermore, it became an instant success and its roots are firmly planted in the classic era when Epiphone’s factory was producing rock’s most legendary instruments. Its classified featured features include
- A Lock tone tone-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece for incredible sustain
- Wilkinson vintage style tuning machines
- Rosewood fret board adored with small block inlay (case sold separately).
- Semi-hollow body type
- Slim taper D shape
- Mahogany body
3. Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul special-I Electric Guitar.
This is Epiphone’s number one selling model available with a choice of ‘worn’ finishes. It is the greatest way for any beginner to get started on a guitar since it has real Les Paul tone feels. It is voiced by a pair of hot open coil Epiphone 700T and 650R hum bucker pickups, giving a massive, unmistakable Les Paul tone. Its main features include
- Polyurethane finish
- Rosewood fret board
- Bridge Stopbar
- Nickel hardware
- D-shaped profile
- Master volume, master volume controls
- 3-way pickup toggle switch
4. Epiphone limited Edition 1966 G-400 PRO Electric Guitar.
It is an all mahogany body with Alnico classic Pro hum buckers for classic mid-60’s SG tone. Instead of the small, lower horn-only pickgaurd, it has the larger pickgaurd so there are no any pick up mounting rings around the high output Alnico classic Pro hum buckers. Features include
- A double cutaway body shape
- Solid wood body material
- Right handed orientated
- Slim taper neck shaper
- Epiphone brand
- Control layout of volume 1, volume 2, tone 1 and tone 2
- A 3 way Pickup switch
Lastly, an electric guitar has been, from its very inception, a tool of exploration. It has been used by Americans to examine themselves and the world around them. It has been at the centre of some of the most important movements in our history and continues to be a symbol for great music